for Business Online Banking and Cash Management Users
We are excited to provide you with a new Online Banking experience. Please see below for exciting highlights and tips for Business Online Banking and Cash Management users. For a complete list and downloadable and printable PDF, click the button below.Exciting Updates Document
- A brand new look
- A more robust Business Online Banking
- No more tokens
- Single sign-on for ACH Verify (formerly ACH Alert)
- Administer Online Banking changes, via your primary administrator
- Multiple Account Transfers
- Setup your own Alerts
- Create your own reports
- A more robust wire platform for Advanced Business customers (formerly Cash Management Online)
What can I do to prepare?
- If you didn’t log in during the Preview Period, you will want to access the Primary Admin & User Guide that is available here: welcometochoice.com/integration-updates/
- This guide will walk you through the first-time login process, help you set up your Dashboard, review Transfers and Payment Options, account services, and managing users (if you are the primary administrator).
Other Important Information!
There are a few types of accounts and balances that you will not see on Monday, October 29, 2018, including ICS accounts, CDs, and Loans. When you log in on October 30, these accounts and balances will be available for you to see.
If you are an ICS account holder, you will be able to see both your balances and your new ICS account details on Tuesday, October 30 within Online Banking.
Your primary administrator will be able to initiate loan advances and pay downs starting Tuesday, October 30. They will need to turn on loan transfer permissions for other users. Information on how to enable this feature can be found in the Primary Administrator & User Guide available here.
Cash Management Help Team
Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible for you. If you have questions or concerns about any of these changes, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager or our Cash Management Team at 763.210.7775 or email email@example.com.